Monday, July 20, 2009

First Sale on this Site!


Well, for jewelry and not destash! Sold my pretty Avalon necklace this weekend. To commemorate the sale, I posted two new pieces (part of the Swarovski Stars series of earrings).








Amethyst Star - $8.00 - Swarovski & Freshwater Pearls




Pink Star Earrings - $8.00 - Swarovski & Bali Silver


How come I have so many of these Swarovski earrings? And why the you know what are they so cheap?

Well, I purchased a great set of birthstone crystals with the plan to make birthstone pocket rosaries. As you can probably tell, I never got around to that. Now that I'm "destashing", I found myself sitting there like the guy from Lord of the Rings, looking at the pretty sparklies and wondering what to do with them. Enter the 100 sterling silver hoops I purchased as well. Both were purchased by great Etsians, so I had to do them honor by creating something from them rather than just re-selling them (how lame would that be???). Since they've already been "paid for", I'm just charging my labor for them; hence the really cool price!

Well, I'm off to do the yippee dance some more! Later all!

0 comments:

 

GFT Designs © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner