Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's That You Say?

We’re having a sale. Why? Because the sky is blue. Because the grass is green (especially if you have a well kept yard). Because it’s the last week of July. I’m not sure. I think I just want to have a sale.

So, what’s on sale?

Earrings. GFT Designs has lots of them. They’re all absolutely gorgeous and we want you to give them new homes where they will be loved and cared for. Need to splurge so that you don’t tear your hair out over this rotten economy? Want to give your daughter (or son, no judgments here) a gift to commemorate that first day of high school or college? Need a quick, cute gift for that special someone?

Well… from July 24 – July 31, buy any one pair of earrings and get the second pair… wait for it… half off. That means you buy those beautiful Estrella Earrings you’ve been eyeing for only $8 and get another pair for half price. Now like any good merchant, I have to say that the earrings with the lower price get the discount. Just so there’s no misunderstanding. Just let me know in the “message to the seller” which two pairs you want and I’ll revise the invoice for you.

And for all US Customers, that means you get 2 pairs of earrings with FREE Shipping! Oh, how I wish I could give you international customers free shipping, but I just can’t. The Postal Service wants me to pay and arm and leg and my first born for a stamp to Timbuktu. Plus they want my life story on a 4”x6” card while I’m doing it. No hard feelings, right? Good. Because you international customers do rock.

Your earrings will come in pretty dark blue organza bags, with a very unique earring card created with our pretty planet in mind. Hey, what about gift wrapping? Convo me, and I’ll hook you up for an extra $3.00. Each gift package will be different, based on the piece you’ve purchased and the occasion.

So, what are you waiting for? Oh, yeah, it's not Friday yet. Okay, I'll wait.

:D

0 comments:

 

GFT Designs © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner